- Learn more about the Bigfork Chamber.
- See job listings and add job listings.
- See listing of Chamber members, staff & board.
- May 31 MISS Representation
- Jun 01 - Jun 30 Spring Members Show
- Jun 14 Chamber of Commerce Sundowner hosted by Flathead Video, Valley Maintenance & Bigfork Electric
- Jun 23 Swan Lake Chamber of Commerce Pancake Breakfast
- Jun 30 PEO's "An Evening off Broadway, Way off!"
Located at an altitude of 2,900 feet in the spectacular mountains of northwestern Montana, the town of Bigfork hugs a sparkling blue bay where the swift waters of the Swan River flow into Flathead Lake. With more than 180 miles of shoreline, Flathead Lake is the largest natural freshwater lake west of the Mississippi, providing a scenic playground for fishing, boating and all varieties of water recreation.
The town of Bigfork is a picturesque and charming place. World class art galleries, fine restaurants, a 27-hole golf course, live theatre and unique shops can all be found within a quaint Western setting. Located near by, Glacier National Park, the Bob Marshall and the Swan Wilderness areas are full of wildlife and offer endless recreational opportunities for outdoor enthusiasts. Chosen as "One of the 50 Great Towns of the West" and designated as "One of the 100 Best Small Art Towns of the Nation," Bigfork offers you and your family a part of the West that you will never forget. Hope to see you soon!